2/1/13

V-day with Lifestyle Crafts dies

Valentine's day is just around the corner! 2 weeks, people!!!

Did you pick up Smitten yet? It's got all these great sentiments that aren't too generic or lovey dovey. And they are perfect for your sig other or kids! I used them today for my cards for my little girls. My 6 year old saw them already and smiled when she read the sentiments. :) 

My number one problem is lack of time/anxiety to finish, which is why I resort to CAS (clean and simple) 95% of the time. So, on the rare occasions when I actually feel relaxed and not rushed (both kids are in bed by 9PM), I actually try to get a little busy and pull out patterned paper and lots of embellishments!



The pocket is cut from THIS nifty mini pocket die, a current fave of mine! Michael's is carrying these new doily designs now. Not sure if I like them as much as the older designs, also made by Wilton's.

The instax frame from We Click fits perfectly inside, perfectly for a cute little note for the girls! 



Code SUGAR will give you 20% off in the Lifestyle Crafts store!

2 comments:

  1. Love these Kryssi! The patterns and colours are such a great combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing in this article sepatu wanita terbaru I can a lot and could also be a reference I hope to read the next your article update

    ReplyDelete