1/24/13

50% off at Lifestyle Crafts

OMG, I can't believe I am late to post this! From Jan 21-27, Lifestyle Crafts is running an incredible sale! Code SUGAR will give you 50% off your entire purchase! They have a ton of fun new dies in their store too!

I love THIS little bow tie die!

Bow Tie

They also have a brand new product called Shape 'N Tape, which are washi tape by the sheet! Love them!

Gray Shape 'N Tape

I created a cute little card for an upcoming little man's birthday with the bow tie die and the Shape 'N Tape washi sheet. 



LOL, isn't that dapper?!

I also picked up THIS mini pocket die, it is too cute to pass up and I'll be sharing something I made with it very soon!

Mini Pocket

Hurry, sale ends on the 27th!


4 comments:

  1. This is such a little cutie card!! I have got to go check out their sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And a sale? Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing in this article obat kuat pria I can a lot and could also be a reference I hope to read the next your article update

    ReplyDelete