11/28/12

Knotty and Nice with Lifestyle Crafts


Hey everyone, hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We're coming upon December and that only means the bells are gonna be ring ting tingaling soon! But, before that, I have a couple of friends with brand new babies on the way very soon -- in the next 2 weeks actually!! One of my best friends opted not to find out the gender of her baby, but I'm totally hoping it's a girl! So much so that it inspired my little project.


Here's a little instruction pictorial to show you how to create and assemble the bow die I used on my project today.


I really love that big bow die!!! So, so gorgeous and so perfect for gift giving in general and of course, Christmas! :)

I created my card with the bow die and also the border die from the Knotty and Nice gift sets. 


The sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Nursery Deco. The stripes are from Basic Borders

I die cut the bow again, but this time I used felt because how cute is this?!



Such an easy and fast way to dress up a plain white onesie. The baby will surely look stylish and perfectly presentable in this! Instead of using glue to hold everything together, I sewed the bow together first and then onto the onesie.

The cute little ensemble - fit for a baby diva!!


Remember to use my code SUGAR for 20% off your entire purchase at Lifestyle Crafts. The Black Friday sale is still going on (40% off borders, boxes and bags) and free shipping over $50 until November 30! Trust me, you NEED the bow die! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet gift, Kryssi! Must put this on my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete