2/2/11

Paper Smooches...


Did you hear the news yesterday? The utterly amazing Kim Hughes officially opened the virtual doors to her own stamp company, aptly named Paper Smooches!

Yes, yes, yes, I know, the stamps are soooooo over the top cute! I have fawned over her stamps when she was designing for Cornish Heritage Farms, but as you know, I have a thing for clear stamps. So, imagine my excitement when I received an email from Kim herself inviting me to join her first design team! I also did a little happy dance when she explained that the stamps will be clear! Come on now, let's all do the happy dance together! :D

So, go go GO and check out the Design Team announcement on the Paper Smooches blog HERE!

Here's my PS debut card using Birthday Buddies. Thought it was appropriate since today is Groundhog Day. :)

KryssiNg - 02Feb2010 - Birthday Buddies 2

* * * * *

And taking a page from Kim, my FF (fun fact) for today is the fact that all the companies I'm currently designing for starts with the letter 'P', haha! :)

14 comments:

  1. congrats!! when i saw your name on the list of designer, i was really excited! can't wait to see all your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats! I received the FB invitation to check out PS and their stuff is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo girl! :) Super excited for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Kryssi!! Can hardly wait to see how you and the other DT girls ROCK Kim's new images!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee for YOU!!!! Woohoo!!!! LOVE all the new stamps. I look forward to seeing all the wonderful projects the DT has to share with Kim's images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, girl! I'm very excited for you, you ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! Congrats on the new dt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is SO awesome Kryssi! Can't wait to see the stamps and your inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard the news! HELLO!!!! Congrats!! How happy am I that she's makeing her own stamps!!!! Just drooling over your card! too SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats girly...
    LOVE this card...So Happy for you, Big Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  11. i went awww... at your card. hee hee... so super cute! and big congrats, Kryssi!!!!!! so very excited for you and for the cute images!! i am a sucker for cute stuff and i am sure to get some of those stamps!! love your card! hope you have warm and cozy weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete