I created this project for Purple Cows some time ago and it's finally been published on the Purple Cows blog and website.
These are fast and so simple to make! So much fun! Just change the colors and theme up and you've got a treat/favor bag for any occasion!
Here's how to make your own:
Purple Cows 1040 2 in 1 Cutter, Cuttlebug, Oval Nestabilities, Oval Scallop Nestabilities
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Stampin Up! Top Note Die, Papertrey Fresh Snow Ink, Color Box Chalk Ink - Black, Ranger White Opal Liquid Pearls, Clear Acetate, Close to My Heart My Acrylix Seasonal Thoughts, Hero Arts Alphabet Stamps, Hero Arts Dots and Flowers, Clear Baggies
Step by Step Instructions:
- Cut 12x12 colored cardstock into 4.25”x 12” with Purple Cows 2 in 1 Cutter (1040)
- Stamp desired background with Color Box chalk ink – black.
- Accent with Ranger White Opal Liquid Pearls.
- Cut oval and scallop oval frame with Cuttlebug.
- Cut a strip of black cardstock into 3”x 1.25”.
- Stamp spider image with white ink.
- Adhere to front with Glue Glider.
- Cut Stampin’ Up Top Note die with Cuttlebug.
- Stamp sentiment with white ink. Fill clear baggies with candy and treats.
- Adhere clear baggies with Glue Glider.
- Assemble and secure Halloween Grab Bag with Glue Glider.
Remember to support me in a little contest and be eligible to win a big box of scrappin' goodies. I've been slowly putting the box together and I guarantee you will not be disappointed! It's already filled with a ton of patterned paper, embellishments, stamps, ribbon, etc.!
1) Visit the blog http://sadiepurplecow.blogspot.com/
2) Become a follower
3) Leave a comment on any post "Kryssi sent me!"
Become a fan on Facebook and let them know Kryssi sent you!