12/26/08

An early Christmas gift

I know, Christmas is over... this post is 2 days late. I hope this isn't like tootin' my own horn, but I have to share and remember this wonderful feeling.

2 days ago, as I went through my regular routine of checking emails, I was confused by several congratulatory emails in my inbox. I thought it was strange because I don't remember entering any contests nor have I really stamped in about a month.

And then the light went off... holy crap! Here is the big shock!

To receive validation from one of the stamping industry's leaders, one of my favorite companies... I was just floored!

I was totally inspired to get off my behind and finish this gift card holder.



I "just wanted to say..." Thank you, Lisa! Thank you, Hero Arts!

(And yes, I know, I have an obsession with birds and trees in winter scenes. What can I say, I just *heart* them! :)

8 comments:

  1. Awwwwww........so sweet kryssi! Congratulations!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day! happy friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kryssi! I LOVE this card!!! Can't wait until our day together, I just know we'll have tons of fun! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) so so proud! -val

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats kryssi!!! you are beyond talented!!! since we didn't get to do a craft workshop yet - can we re-schedule for next year?!?! congrats again!! :) monty

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for you!! Great card, love the trees

    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the big win and what a great card you made to thank them!! I love all your work, it is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Your Little Owl....
    Birds and Trees are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!
    nike dunk

    ReplyDelete