11/25/08

A little break

I think I might be developing carpal tunnel syndrome on my hands - possibly a culmination between too much computer time, papercrafting, and gripping utensils (feeding Audrey). So, I need to rest my hands a bit. Just as well with Thanksgiving a couple of days away and then the hustle and bustle of December - hands down always the busiest month of the year for me with a large handful of friends and families celebrating birthdays and Christmas of course!

I finished reading Twilight and New Moon back to back in less than 24 hours. And I did not even sacrifice any sleep. I'm just a speed reader in general. It's good, but I'm not sure it is all that it's been hyped up to be. Sorry!

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be stopping back soon, but here's an early "Season's Greetings" to everyone!

10 comments:

  1. super cute card! Definitely rest up your wrists if you suspect carpal tunnel. don't push yourself too hard and rish further damage. I'll be saying prayers over here!

    I enjoyed the books, but here the movie didn't live up to them at all. I had hoped to go this weekend, but didn't get the chance. do finish the series if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cue card! Take it east with the CTS! I had that several years ago and the doctor had me wear a brace to bed and take advil. After about two weeks of not doing much the pain was better. I was at a place where I couldn't pick up my coffee cup. Get better soon (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little owl! Be careful with your hands, get plenty of rest for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the owl, super cute card. And definetely rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry that you did not like the books all that much. Are you going to continue? Well, I love your card. Your owl is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for always letting me twiddle in your craft-room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break! I think we all need one now and then!

    ReplyDelete