10/1/08

A special request...

My sister H called and asked me to post some "non-kiddie" stuff. *Scoff!* LOL!

So, here's some of my more *mature* handwork...

This is the menu and favor set I created for my friends Jack and Su's engagement party.



And here's the card I presented to the happy couple



Now this is something I whipped together really quick for Pea when she officially closed on her co-op. My friend Janie and I had already surprised her with a celebratory dinner and a ceramic owl gift ensemble earlier when news of her closing first broke. So, I wanted to stay with the owl theme when I brainstormed what to create. I found these cool customizable coasters lying around and went from there.

Here's the finished set



I made a personalized belly band to hold the 4 coasters together. It's all about presentation, right?



And coaster details... I used bright, happy colors because that's what Pea is - bright and happy! I made sure to incorporate her co-op signature colors red and teal. How'd I do, Pea? :)

3 comments:

  1. i lovee the coasters you made for pea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coaster is so cute...I WANT one..haha. All the cards are so beautiful and unique...GREAT WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankssssssssss for my menu, favor & card!! =)

    and i loveeeeeeeeee the coasters, so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete