3/26/14

Frame your 3x4 Card!



I found this really great die set from We R Memory Keepers/Lifestyle Crafts called Albums Made Easy - Starter Dies. It's from the Albums Made Easy Dies line and I love it. Just had to have it because if anyone needs to have their crafting life made easy, it is me! It's really basic and anyone who does Project Life or scrapbooks should have it, one of those essentials.



I created a special little 3x4 card for my pretty bare PL album. Here's a pictorial.


The best part is the frame isn't adhered onto the photo. I can always swap the photo out (or not). I think I'm finicky, but I never really like gluing stuff directly onto my photos.

Oh the greeting is from Mama Elephant's newest release, Everyday Greetings. It features my handwriting and a gorgeous vintage typewriter font.

You can grab this on this die set on the Shop We R site for 20% off your entire purchase with discount code SUGAR. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
    CCTV Cameras on rent in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a action traveling through your post. I acquire bookmarked you to assay out new accepting from your side.
    fingerprint recognition reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. The amount of information in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject. Your blog is great for anyone who wants to understand this subject more.
    Biometric fingerprint based Time attendance And Access Control

    ReplyDelete