1/11/12

Lifestyle Crafts: Sweetheart

Sorry for the late post, I was swamped the past couple of weeks and all of today pounding out loads of cards, projects and even a scrapbook layout! My desk looks like product vomit and I have multiple paper cuts -- BUT, I am all caught up. So many things checked off my to-do list, and that feels great!

So, did you see the Lifestyle Crafts blog today?

I have a project featured along with others showcasing their new Sweetheart release. 

This one would be mine:




I used a sketchpad notebook that I had lying around. It's actually a plain pad that I paid $25 for an artist exhibition project. I never went through with it, so I was just stuck with an expensive plain notebook that made me feel bad every time I looked at it. :( In comes these gorgeous Lifestyle Crafts dies to the rescue! I spruced it up, meticulously die cutting each heart and lining them up. I will probably modpodge the cover being that white will get dirty in an instant. I don't feel all that bad about the notebook anymore since it served a greater purpose. :)

Dies: (Nesting Hearts, Arrows) Lifestyle Crafts
Stamps: (Ali Edwards Love Always Wins) Technique Tuesday

8 comments:

  1. Darling card and project!! Always a delight to see what you are up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's perfect!! your cards/projects are always so crisp and clean! they're so inspiring, and always beautiful!!!

    i can't wait to see your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job!!! I love what you did with it!
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! Kryssi--adorable! I LOVE how creative you are! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! love the simplicity, super elegant...and I know what you mean by the craft table looking like product vomit, my whole room looks like that lately..LOL...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kryssi this is absolutely stunning! I love what you did with that notebook. So adorable and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the graphic designs on both, especially the notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heart these! I love the elegance of your projects and how you use the cut out area for the card! I hope your paper cuts heal soon and you cracked me up with the "project vomit" comment! It's so true that if you're working feverishly it's hard to keep the mess to a minimum!

    ReplyDelete