11/29/11

New stamp storage | Paper Smooches: Smoocheroos

Did you take advantage of the weekend sales? I sure did! Crafty things accounted for half of my purchases. Hopefully all the new products will ramp up my mojo a few notches, cause I surely haven't been in the mood to do anything! The crickets around here will agree with me. I did manage to reorganize my desk yesterday. Reorganizing and purging always helps. My desk is still a mess, with a pile of paper. I'm tempted to just scoop it all up in my arms and trash everything!

One man's trash is another man's treasure, right? Well, look at what I picked up down the street from me!


My husband teased me for being a garbage picker, but it was in pristine condition! I was able to fit all my cd cased clear stamps in there! Basically, all my PTI, older Hero, and some misc stamps went in here. I also stored a few Hero Arts Designer Blocks too. I still have a ton of wood block stamps that I haven't decided what to do with them yet. So, that's why the bottom is bare for now.

Oh, and I do have a card to share with you today! Audrey has been reading everything lately! She really enjoys reading and I couldn't be happier. She is so diligent when it comes to her education -- every night she would read a book or two and make me record it in her reading log. You know, I'm lazy and forgetful sometimes, but she is never lazy or forgetful. She actually gets upset if I tell her it's too late for books and she has to go to sleep pronto. We just had our parent-teacher meeting and I'm pleased with how well she's doing at school -- always a model student, albeit a bit shy. But, she is one of the most academically advanced students in her class. Actually, she's #2 next to her genius friend who I swear looks like she's two years older! Anyway... so, after the meeting, I made her this card to encourage her. The bookmark is detachable. I wrote a little note inside telling her how proud we were of her and our hopes that she will continue on this path.


She loved it. :)


Stamps: (Smoocheroos) Paper Smooches - to be released December 1st

7 comments:

  1. Oh my that locker is fantastic! Such a perfect stamp storage system! What a find! So happy to hear your daughter loves to read and is doing so well in school. I hope that love of reading never leaves her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful find! Love the locker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the red and love the blog revamp! :) pretty picture and logo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH! I would have totally picked that storage unit up too! LUCKY YOU!!!

    And that card is SOOOOO Cute:) LOVE that tag--you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that storage unit! Your card is so sweet Kryssi and the bookmark is just so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute bookmark and uber cool storage cabinet! did u paint it red? looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the sweetest little message using those balloons!

    ReplyDelete