Welcome to the second annual Blog 4 Boobies fundraiser!
This is day 2 of a 3 day blog bounce(hop) where every card or project is up for auction! Last year with your help Skipping Stones Design raised and donated $1108.99 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. It is our goal to raise $1500 this year and we need your help!
There are 3 ways you can join in on the fun(draising)
- Go shopping! For every stamp set that you purchase during August 15th through the 23rd Skipping Stones Design will donate $2 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Stamping and shopping that you can feel good about!
- Bid! Another way you can help us raise money for the Komen Foundation is to *bid on a project or card along the blog bounce(hop). YES! EVERY Single card/project along the blogs for boobies bounce is up for auction. We recommend a starting bid of $5 or more. Your bid not only includes the card or project but shipping to your home as well. *See how to place a bid for more detailed instructions. If you are the highest bidder August 23rd 8:00 PM (mountain time), you WIN the card/project that you bidded on.
- Tell your friends! Help us spread the word about Blogs 4 Boobies. The more people that know, the more money we can raise! If you have a blog feel free to copy and paste part or all of our Blogs 4 Boobies posts.
How to place a bid on a card/project
- Find the comment section of the blog that shows the "Blogs 4 boobies" card or project that you want to buy. *Please note you may only bid on the card/project shown in the specific "blogs 4 boobies" post. *Any bids not placed on the correct post will be considered invalid.
- Once you are in the "blogs 4 boobies" comment section fill in the dollar and cents amount of what you are willing to pay for the card/project. We recommend a starting bid of $5 or more. Remember your bid includes shipping as well as the card/or project. 100% of the money your bid will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
- Next to your $ bid please type in your email address. During a silent auction bidders sign their name next to their bid. Typing your email address is the electronic equivalent of signing your bid. Also it will help the blogger contact you if you are the highest bidder.
- Watch and wait.Once you have entered your bid/comment sit back and wait. If someone out bids you then you may bid again. Bidding will continue until 8:00 p.m. Mountain time August 23rd. *Please note that the participating stampers/bloggers will probably re-post their Blogs 4 Boobies card/project on the 23rd of August. When the blogger re-post their project then the bidding will continue on the NEWEST post and that comment section.
What do I do once I placed a bid?
Things to keep in mind
The blogger/designer will declare who has won the silent auction. Skipping Stones Design will send you an invoice for your donation/bid amount. Please pay that invoice as soon as possible, so the designer can get your card/project in the mail to you.
Remember, 100% of your bid will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Here is my card set up for your consideration.
Winner will receive the set of 4 cards shown here.
Here is the list of today's participants: make sure to come back the tomorrow and check out our other amazing designers, cards, and projects.
Day 2 bloggers:
Have fun bouncing from blog to blog. Enjoy all the designs, and make a bid or two! This is a rare opportunity to take home a card(s)/project from your favorite designer, and fight the war against breast cancer!!!