6/8/11

Purple Onion Designs guest designer

A couple of weeks ago I won some awesome Purple Onion Designs stamps from their newest release. A couple of emails with Michele back and forth later, I somehow was invited to be a guest designer today.

I know, right... lucky me!!!

First card uses the ultra fun Citrus Set. I love all the sentiments that this set packs.. and one of my favorite and the funnest fonts, Seasoned Hostess! (I'm a bit of a font freak.)


Next card uses the Birthday Noteblock stamp. I loooooooove these! I own a couple of other Noteblocks and they are great to have. They cover an entire card and can make a statement all on its own! High, high, super highhhhhh on my recommend list! (I also have a card using this stamp on the upcoming publication of Paper Crafts A Card a Day, double yay!)


Next up is a stamp set called The Bird Cage. Isn't that bird cage just so lovely? I love that it's off-balanced, imperfect with uneven sketch-like lines. Just lovely! And that birdie is too sweet!

Here's a simple and graphic card using Date Me. I've fawned over this stamp set after watching the amazing things my talented friend Jenn B. have done with this stamp. She is pure talent! This would be great for scrapbooking layouts!!!


Finally, this is also from their newest release. I own more than a few banner stamp sets now and this Hearts on a String reminded me of those old country stamps where there dots and doodles are combined. You know? Yes? Okay, does anyone know what I'm talking about?


Thanks for having me, Michele! I had a blast! :)

15 comments:

  1. All of these are spectacular Kryssi! Goodness they are darling, so colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogger threw me some errors when i tried to leave a comment. i'll try again now. super adorable and amazing cards as usual! "date me" is an awesome set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, you're the queen of CAS card. :) All of them are so cute & fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful group of cards, all so inspiring! I really like those Purple Onion Designs, they are so fun! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you ROCK, girl! these are absolutely fabulous! perfect showcase of POD stamps! wow! love love them all! you are such an inspiration, Kryssi! congrats on the A Card A Day pub, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot woot! You rocked these stamps like I knew you would! Awesome cards, Kryssi! Love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are FANTASTIC!!! I love your color choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are all stunning Kryssi! So fun and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great design work on all of these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy smokes! These are awesome! (My fav is the banner one.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wooo hoooo...you rock the POD stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving all the cute cards. Especially love the birthday candle embellishment. Fab Job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Kryssi....u should be on that team permanently . Your cards are all perfect Kryssi style ...love them! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete