7/28/10

Maya Road guest designer feature :)

Nothing to post today....... well, I do have some finished cards, but I haven't photographed them yet. But, I am featured on the Maya Road Design Team blog today! Woohoo!

Check it out HERE!

And be sure to peruse the blog for the most amazing eye candy, ever!

Maya Road is one of those companies that I, even with eyes closed, gravitate towards. I love everything that they put out! And one of the owners, Caroline, is as sweet and genuine as there is! Definitely a great company to support. And I am SO EXCITED about their CHA-S release, so many things that I want already! Just look HERE at all the yummy sneak peeks! Uhh.. hello doilies, cute stamps galore, chipboard heaven, krafty goodness, rocking ribbons, marvelous mists, etc., etc., ETC.!!!

Thanks for sharing in my pre-teen-esque squealy excitement. :)

9 comments:

  1. You rock, girlie!! I just checked out the Maya Road blog :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being featured, girl! so happy for you! you ROCK!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, Kryssi! maya road rocks--you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being featured, girlie!! So happy for you, I just adore your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!! You are just as Rock
    Star and I'm glad your being recognized!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay congrats on being featured Kryssi!! You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WhooHoo! Congrats on being featured Kryssi that is fabulous along with your wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to exchange links with your site sugar-buffet.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete