2/10/10

I Just Love You

It's a snow day! Schools all across NY are closed today. So obviously, no 'me' time today with myself running back and forth between the tot and the baby. But, I can share this little card I created awhile ago for Purple Cows. I'm always pleased when my cards come out looking clean even though there is a lot of work in it... the sewing, the different edgies for the grass, and even the distressing. I don't distress my cards often, I tend to make it look dirty, lol. But, I'm happy with this. Check the Purple Cows blog for complete supplies and instructions on the card.

12 comments:

  1. ....and I just love this card! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love clean and simple cards and this one is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME THREE! I just love this card! It looks so simple yet the little details that you put into it make a huge difference! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me four! I adore you simple style and this one is just the sweetest!! love those heart flowers! yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, too!! Those heart flowers melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Love it!!!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous, Kryssi!! You ROCK as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, love the leaf vines and the hearts at the top!

    ReplyDelete