i see a picture frame & hand-made souvenir for my fellow trip mates.
constantly encouraged by the master herself, the one, the only, mama k... i finally put up my first post (in HER living room on a friday night at 11pm!) lol
i love making something out of nothing and these corinita bottles are one of my fave altered found object projects i’ve created so it was easy figuring out what to feature in my first post. it was quick and simple to make, so i encourage you to make something out of nothing too!
a glass bottle, a small 1.5” x 1.25” photo, stazon ink, small letter stamp set, strip of transparency
- cut transparency in shape of bottle
- stamp a word on neck of transparency
- adhere photo to transparency
- sprinkle sand, beads or confetti in bottle
- carefully insert transparency into bottle
below's an upclose of the project:
below are the picture frames displayed on a shelf: