10/3/08

My fave colors!

Sorry for the sad post, I'll make up for it with this card I made for my sister for Mother's Day. She had recently announced that she was preggers with her second so I thought it was fitting to use baby theme stamps. I figured I'll just write something "motherly" inside. :P

I love using kraft cardstock, they are by far my favorite paper to use, next to chocolate brown! Actually, I love all earthy colors. :)

I used PTI's polka dot set to build the pattern on the bottom and just used designer paper (aka cheap Walmart paper) for the top. Easy peasy layout. Since we didn't know the sex of the baby yet I used one of my all time favorite color combos to neutralize the card, also my wedding colors: pink and green.

So I guess this card is really a culmination of all my favorite colors!

1 comment: