Here's a quick tutorial on how to make your own booboo bunnies!
mini black pompoms
medium pink pompoms
white medium pompoms (optional tail)
- Lay your washcloth flat and roll in 2 diagonal corners in. It will look like a scroll with two points at each end. Try not to roll too tightly unless you want a really skinny looking bunny.
- Fold the scroll in half, rolled side out so the two ends are together.
- Fold in half again and hold tightly. Tie a 12-15 inch long ribbon around it to make the bow. You want to tie it tight enough so the washcloth doesn't unroll.
- Tug lightly at the flaps to make the ears stand up a little.
- Attach eyes, nose and tail with glue dots. I found glue dots works best because they are strong yet removable. Mini glue dots are perfect for the eyes! You may have to press the pompoms down a little harder so it can attach to the cloth well.
- Make and attach tag. It's optional, of course, but how sweet it is to personalize it so your guests can remember it by. You can get as creative as you want! I originally wanted to string the tag on the ribbon but had a last minute brain fart and decided to use Making Memories button brads in pastel colors (seen above) I had leftover from a previous project. They were perfect and so fitting!
P.S. In case you were wondering why they are called 'booboo bunnies,it's because moms use these adorable bunnies as an ice pack for their little ones' booboos. Isn't that cute?