10/18/08

The best things in life

I am super, duper, juper pooped from a night out with my girl friends. Yes, I am an old hag at 29 *cries*~ but I'm so beat mainly because I had to push Audrey in a stroller in what seemed to be like uphill for a mile to catch the train. Thankfully, Val met up with me to help me transport the stroller up and down the stairs. (Thanks, Thai-ness!) It was painful! My shoulders and back were aching by the time we got to the city.

Seeing most of my dearest friends all gathered together makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. (Or perhaps that was the Sangria?) I get separation anxiety, so coming home to my husband and a beautiful little girl after an exhausting night out just sends me over the moon. (And thank you, JK, for always taking us home!)

So, this card is dedicated to everyone who fills my heart.

"You complete me." ......................................... :D



Stamps: PTI Beautiful Blooms, Out on a Limb Sentiments, Polka Dot Basics
Other: Kraft card stock, vellum, EK Success corner rounder


I'm really excited to show you the next two cards. They both started out as pure duds. I had to step away from the room and revisit them 2 days later, lol.

Here is the cutest little reindeer from Hero Arts. I even attempted a little coloring with my blender pen. Excuse the bad stamping on the sentiment. I was using cheapie gold ink. I'll have to fix that. And I blatantly can not tie a bow. I'll be getting a private bow-tying lesson from my friend Wendy next week. :D



Stamps: Hero Arts Holly Jolly, Art Warehouse Interactive Circles
Other: SU! Scallop border punch, Le Plume blender pen

I saved the best for last.

I love how simple it looks, but look at the score lines! Not so simple anymore, huh? I'm gonna have to use that Scor-Pal more often to make these types of cards.




Stamps: SU! Cute & Curly, PTI Limitless Labels
Other: Scor-Pal, SU! Curly Label Punch, EK Success corner rounder, rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. i love all this SU! stuff u use.. haha u have my name all over sugar buffet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome! i love all ur cards... when is ur next workshop ;)

    ReplyDelete