11/3/11

CASE Study November Muse

Happy Thursday! I am the Muse (guest designer) this month at CASE Study! CASE Study is a fun concept challenge blog that features a new muse every month. In that month, a card is selected each week from the muse as inspiration. So, despite my awkward intro (they're always awkward), I'm pretty psyched to see what the amazingly talented DT and all the players do with my cards.

CASE Study



The first card chosen to CASE appeared on the Hero Arts blog last year

thinking of you

And this is me CASE-ing my own card. Christmas 2011 version..


I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone links up!

13 comments:

  1. This is absolutely DARLING!! Love the combo of these two stamps and the window-like effect!!CONGRATS on being the muse of this month, Kryssi! I will have to check that blog more often now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm THRILLED to have you with us, Kryssi! Enjoy your time in the spotlight :) I hope you'll find it a rewarding experience! I LOVE everything you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning girl, so glad to have you with us at CASE this month...have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! Both of these cards are AWESOME! LOVE! I am so going to have to CASE you this month my friend, because your cards are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the original and the CASE are simply stunning Kryssi!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fabulous! Love the black, red, and white. Great use of the banner in the upper left corner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that deer is too cute Kryssi! Love the subtle colouring you've included and the garland is a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this ...You are so talented Kryssi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a darling card! Your original was beautiful and this is equally fabulous! :) Congrats on being the November muse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore these cards! Your inspiration card is so soft and elegant and the deer in your other card is so sweet! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like both of your cards....the first one has an absolutely gorgeous background....really like the softness of the color changes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHHHH! I love both too! I love that little deer and that beautiful glittered garland! Great job casing yourself:)

    ReplyDelete