11/24/11

CASE Study #67

Hi and Happy Thanksgiving! I'm back with my last post as the Muse for CASE Study!

I think this was saved as my last hurrah because it is the best representation of my current style -- completely CAS! At least I think so anyway!


Here's my CASE'd card...


I didn't feel a need to make any drastic changes to the CASE'd card, just swapped out butterflies in varying shades of blues and greens and a text overlay instead of polka dots. This is an extremely easy card to make with with either a single large image as in the original card or smaller images stamped repeatedly. The result is rather bold and elegant -- definitely a personal fave go-to card of mine!

I want to thank the adorable Miss Chupa for inviting me to be the muse this month and all the talented designers at CASE Study! And of course all the players for playing along! It's been so much fun~! Ciao!

10 comments:

  1. Hey Kryssi! This card is so pretty! Love those butterflies! I've been good hun, how have you been? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an utter pleasure to CASE away your artwork this month, sweetie! Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity. I will be stalking your blog as usual, drooling over your amazing talent and wishing it rubbed off me while I'm at it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kryssi, I've so loved CASEing your wonderful work and this is another fabulous example. Thank you for all your amazing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your self-casing...LOVE your style girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW! This is a gorgeous case of your own card--LOVE the black strip and the teal/kraft combo! BEAUTIFULLY done!!! LOVE your style and all of your creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both these cards are magnificent! So clean and simplly perfect. I love the sentiments on each card, would you mind sharing what companies they are from? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle - Both are Hero Arts.

    ReplyDelete