11/10/11

CASE Study #65

I'm back today as CASE Study's muse! What a wonderful response to the first week, can't wait to see what you do with this week's CASE card... which is this Paper Smooches card that first appeared HERE!

KryssiNg - 02Feb2010 - Falling For You 1

And here's me CASE-ing myself!


I used some new Bella Blvd goodies from the newly released Winter Wonder line and stamped the Paper Smooches sentiment from Swanky Snowdudes twice.

Did I ever tell you that this is my favorite color combo of all time? :)

9 comments:

  1. OH Kryssi---this is fabulous! I LOOOOOOVE those little skates and how you stamped your sentiment twice--FAB idea:) LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm . . . mine, too! That and yellow and gray - will you stop already?!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! LOVE that colour combo too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite Christmas colour combo too! Love both cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that color combo too and it's gorgeous on this card! I love your wonderful style, Kryssi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fantastic! LOVE the cased card, heck, I love them both! The mittens are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are simply adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love both your cards! the ice skates one is a big hit though! lol I loved ice skating as a kid!

    ReplyDelete